To build a stronger foundation for your child’s education, the Great Books Academy offers enrollment at any time of the year. We grade and record quarterly tests and book report forms. We test on your schedule – we have no deadlines you have to meet. You may send the tests to us at any time of the year. Our graders have college degrees. Parents have repeatedly told us that our Grading Services have been invaluable for the insightful comments, praise for work well done, suggestions for improvement where needed, and the consistent cycle of testing quarterly. Parents often need an outside source for their children, especially as the children get into their teen years, to help keep the school year on track. Our grading services include offering comments and suggestions on all papers and tests sent to us. We grade all of the quarterly tests for your student. We send the tests back to you along with a report card. Quarterly tests are included in your lesson plan binder, mailed to you with your enrollment.
If you have any questions about our grading service, please email the registrar, Dr. Elisabeth Carmack, at: firstname.lastname@example.org - she will be happy to answer your questions.
Enrollment includes all of the following services and materials.
1. Academy Lesson Plans and Books Report Forms – for all courses taken during the course of one year for one child. You may begin your school year with us at any time of the year.
2. Quarterly Tests (1-12th Grades)
3. Membership in Britannica Encyclopaedia Online
5. Certificate of Completion (mailed upon request)
6. Diploma (if the student completes our requirements for one).